• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Foodie pisc fromAM

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
This honeycombe tuille filled with a raspberry fool was there dessert and all for £70 a head and they loved it thats £700 for the night and we supplied 6 bottles of wine into the price

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Mate i am pushing the boundaries of food and love what i do my place has gone mad we just can't keep up busy busy

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Got another private party next week ima busy boy between both doing 6 or 7 day weeks

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Slow cooked rack of lamb creamed mashed potatoes fondant parsnips sautéed wild mushrooms and a port wine jus, the lamb was cooked in a water bath for 5 and a half hrs tasted amazing and so darn soft

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Seared swordfish sat on a ratatouille and a lemon butter sauce. We had a fine dining evening last night 60 very happy guests and all for less than £28

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
This is one of the starters salmon gravalax with edible flowers and leaf dill and mustard honey sauce

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
The other starter goats cheese mousse with beetroot caviar edible flowers and leaf

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
5 hr slowly cooked beef brisket cheezy mash fandant carrots and a rich red wine jus