• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Foodie pisc fromAM

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Not hard we are doing new chicken burgers this week 5oz my own KFC seasoned chicken with lettuce tom chipotle mayo bacon and homemade onion rings its tasty as hell

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
What gets me is this its not rocket science when MP and NP where defending the food offering at PP it made me chuckle. But as i said to to good food or great food is not hard and it can still be cheap to make max proffit what the club could do is make the food way better and up the price then give season ticket a 10% discount they would make a killing

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Ohhh we are doing a china banquett next friday all homemade got 80 booked all for less than £20 and a drink included in price as i say its not hard

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Another thing did i say we have a new member a MR MELLON yes micky gets my fiid now as well as parky who i have the privalage of meeting last week he is cool

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Does it count if i just go the chippy instead?

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Again we had 60 in tonight korean chicken kebabs with homemade chipotle flat breads cucumber and yogurt mint ribbons wow the responce was fab weare doing a mexican night then italian night they might be my last ones but i have been asked to a big meeting with the club chairman and GM on monday see what goes

Reactions: Ian