• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FA Cup v Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I am looking forward to the game though bit less now i hear they putting out a decent strength side it lessons what chances we have.

As for the chances of taylor going to the prem at this stage of his career there is very little chance at all, i dont doubt he has potential to go higher but really cant see him being at the top level any time soon.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No - I think there's a bit too much hype surrounding Taylor at the moment. He's still a young lad with a lot to learn. It's going to be tough tomorrow, like you say bigmart, a full strength Wolves side is going to be a test as they are miles better in terms of skill and application, but you never know what can happen on the day.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Agree with Bigmart, Wolves a much tougher proposition as they'll play a near full strength side. At the moment Ash Taylor has the potential to play at the next level and is arguably the most impressive of our current crop of youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.