• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Everton

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
see man city are going to pay eiling Haaland 500k a week, it's just crazy,

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Obscene amount of money.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Both teams over the water were enthusiastic supporters of the Premier League are must share their responsibility for the situation we are in with top flight wage bills today.
Precisely. It is the entire system that is corrupt, not one particular club or player.

Usmanov's blood money has found its way into Everton's coffers, and who knows how Hicks and Gillette - or Liverpool's current owners - amassed their wealth. I would be surprised if they are whiter than white.

Reactions: Boz

drwhoman

Precisely. It is the entire system that is corrupt, not one particular club or player.

Usmanov's blood money has found its way into Everton's coffers, and who knows how Hicks and Gillette - or Liverpool's current owners - amassed their wealth. I would be surprised if they are whiter than white.
As was demonstrated afterwards, Hicks and Gillett fitted into the shyster category. Chancers. Henry and Co are far more astute business wise - everything is given forensic examination as they seek to run the Club on a commercial basis to improve the value of their investment. It is not a rich man's vanity project as I suspect Everton is. That is not to say that they are squeaky clean but I get the impression that they are more hard business men than crooks.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Beat Newcastle 1 0, can't see them going down
I still thought they were absolutely woeful. They have got a very tough run in the next five or six games and will probably still be in trouble at the end of it.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
They got lucky a bit there although I did not think it was a red card. Still not out of the mud yet though.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
A rare EPL watch for me last night. Although lacking in quality it was competitive and I quite enjoyed it. Personally, I thought it was a clear red - went for the man at speed with no intent to win the ball. I would have been nervous in Allan's shoes back in my Birkenhead Sundsy League days! Neither "But I went for the ball, ref!" nor "Really sorry, mate, you were just a bit too quick for me", both said with utmost sincerity and carefully rehearsed facial expression, were ever going to work with VAR.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
They are hopeless.

overthewater

Player
chris malkin
Isn't this forum for Tranmere Rovers-related issues ? Personally I couldn't give a **** about Everton or Liverpool

Reactions: Boz

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Bookies now taking bets on Liverpool to win the league and Everton to be relegated. 10/1. That outcome probably couldn't get any worse for an Evertonian.