• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Crewe (2) v Rovers (0)

Match result

• Crewe

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Rovers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crewe (2) v Rovers (0)
Posted by Ian
The Mornflake Stadium
Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
A half even worst than the first. Probably shouldn't sound so surprised..

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Jolley off, Dennis on.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
And please don't talk abot boulders being moved the only one is marks getting his doda moving

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
What's very worrying is that Adkins for all his experience hasn't been able to see our glaring issues especially away from home.
Palios needs to get his finger out and sort this mess out as we are heading down.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yep, what a complete mess this is. And here comes the jester on the pitch..

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We played better with 10 men. Probably because we ditched the 443 after McGee got sent off!

Player
Goodison
Really don’t understand the plan away from home, we seem to keep trying the same thing despite our appalling record.

I can’t see how we will stay up without an improvement away from home. Even if our home form improves, I can’t see us picking up all the points needed to stay up - realistically need to get approx 47 points. At the moment that means winning 13 out of 16 at home if the away form doesn’t improve. I can’t see that happening! Depressing.

Palios really needs to take some action, Adkins clearly doesn’t want it - he would have been appointed by now if he did.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
2-0 FT.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Really don’t understand the plan away from home, we seem to keep trying the same thing despite our appalling record.

I can’t see how we will stay up without an improvement away from home. Even if our home form improves, I can’t see us picking up all the points needed to stay up - realistically need to get approx 47 points. At the moment that means winning 13 out of 16 at home if the away form doesn’t improve. I can’t see that happening! Depressing.

Palios really needs to take some action, Adkins clearly doesn’t want it - he would have been appointed by now if he did.
If you do the same thing over and over you get the same result, for all his positivity Adkins isn't improving us away from home and we look a relegation team

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well on the bright side, Colchester got hammered 5-0 so we move up a place. :oops:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy

If we do manage to stay up it will only be because there are teams worse than us. I was going to say FGR but they wont 5-0 today. Sutton look doomed and Colchester are struggling. It will probably go to the wire with a few teams looking to cling on.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Just imagine what the Santini investors must be wondering i am not liking supporting Rover's at the moment if i am honest with you

Player
Ian Goodison
Manager
Johnny King
Crewe were already in the bar at 2-0 up and us down to ten men. Hard for us not to look a bit better under those circumstances. Sadly, an extremely poor start set the tone for the game. We can’t hand goals on a plate like their first and expect anything from a game.