• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

World Cup Draw.

B

Banana Army

...... and i bvelive they could upset someone, probably sweden though. Not us.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
well when I wrote in caps once Ian just said on a seperate post acan u take your caps lock off please, and I did there you go no complaints he just nicely asked me and i did there you go simple.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Banana Army said:
.....but i think we can all sh*t on TaT

Sorry Banna Army im using you as an example but im making a point here. NBDH if I can't do one liners who can. I was giving my opinion and so was Banna Army here. This forum is people's opinons about facts isn't it? And i'm veryu honest in the way how I feel about things and if I don't agree I will say so

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Banana Army said:
Some say his body is not of human form, some say he was born of immaculate conception, but all we know is that he descends like a black mist and sends fear into those who lie in his path......

Nice rip off from Top Gear!! :lol:

B

Banana Army

Joe_TRFC said:
Banana Army said:
Some say his body is not of human form, some say he was born of immaculate conception, but all we know is that he descends like a black mist and sends fear into those who lie in his path......

Nice rip off from Top Gear!! :lol:

lol yeh. The good old stig. Did you see the 1001bhp bugatti last night. Beast. And BBaB you can use my one liners if you like as examples but mine was purely therre to try and get the thread back on track, but i know what ou mean.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes unbelieveable it was!! Would be alright to be able to have one of them... would cost around £1 million after Insurance! Anyway back on topic... see Birchall has scored for Port Vale tonight in their cup replay... is he really Trinidad's dangerman?!?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Joe_TRFC said:
see Birchall has scored for Port Vale tonight in their cup replay... is he really Trinidad's dangerman?!?

If he plays for Port Vale i'd say no but we said that about David Healy of Leeds who scored the winner against us for Northen Ireland

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah there are some good players in this league. If I remember rightly he scored a brace against us last season away at Vale Park.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Yeah he did. I think we've got to watch him. We need one of our better players to mark him out of the game

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
even if they only play lower league football, they stil give the game good go and enjoy it so we shouldbnt under estimate them.