• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

World Cup Draw.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
England's group consists of...

1) England
2)Paraquay
3)Trinidad & Tobago
4)Sweden (AGAIN!!!!)

I think we don't really have any worries about qualifying from that group. Anything other than finishing top in that group would be poor!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Its made me more excited about the world cup. COME ON ENGLAND!! AND COME ON ROVERS

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
love the world cup cant wait

how complicated was the draw though??

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah I know... it was a bit. Didn't help that Motson rambled on and on!!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Motson was the only interesting thing about it, giving his little anecdotes. Isn't he the reason you watch the live draw instead of waiting for the papers or tv the next day? Well, it certainly wasn't for the pre-draw magic show or the 'witty' insights from the german presenters.

Perhaps, perhaps; it was to look at Heidi Klum, but as soon as she opened her gob and started talking any attraction began to fade. Yes, I'm sure she's very intelligent really and not just a pretty face... what the hell am I saying, she seemed to have the brain power of your average four year old.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Text removed by moderator

Single line posts are subject to immediate deletion.

Posts made all in capitals are considered to be shouting; and extremely rude, these too will be removed at the admin/moderator's discretion.

DixieDean

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
Motson was the only interesting thing about it, giving his little anecdotes. Isn't he the reason you watch the live draw instead of waiting for the papers or tv the next day? Well, it certainly wasn't for the pre-draw magic show or the 'witty' insights from the german presenters.

Perhaps, perhaps; it was to look at Heidi Klum, but as soon as she opened her gob and started talking any attraction began to fade. Yes, I'm sure she's very intelligent really and not just a pretty face... what the hell am I saying, she seemed to have the brain power of your average four year old.

Is Motson the reason I watched the draw? don't be so silly. I watched it to see who we were getting. Watching it live increases the "who are we getting" excitement. I'd rather they didn't have anyone talking over the top of the presenter to be honest.

Motson was soooo annoying. I switched over to Sky Sports and watched it on there in the end. I'd much rather just listen to the guy running the show than Motson's inane utterings.

As for Heidi Klum. She's a model. Not a presenter. Remember Lineker when he started on MOTD? He was just as wooden. I'm sure she did a much better job than you would NBDH... :D :D :D :D

Although perhaps you are right, it must be very easy to present a show to the entire world while talking two languages....hmmm...

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Exactly my thoughts Dixie. I watch the draw live to get more excitement out of finding out who we have been drawn against. I don't watch it to be bored rigard and annoyed by Motson's rambling... its bad enough when he commentates on the actual matches let alone on a world cup draw.

B

Banana Army

The worst bit was when he would sound suprised and like someone had scored when a ball was drawn out. Sometimes without any reason at all, like Costa Rica playing Germany.....

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Hey y ave u moved my post NBDH. I forgot to take the caps lock off man thats out of order man. I wasnt shoutin or bein agessive man.Youll watch this will removed next man

B

Banana Army

Some say his body is not of human form, some say he was born of immaculate conception, but all we know is that he descends like a black mist and sends fear into those who lie in his path......

DixieDean

Banana Army said:
Some say his body is not of human form, some say he was born of immaculate conception, but all we know is that he descends like a black mist and sends fear into those who lie in his path......

are you talking about NBDH or Brian Little? :wink:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
lol :lol: probably both. no need to move it though com on.

B

Banana Army

DixieDean said:
Banana Army said:

are you talking about NBDH or Brian Little? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Both they are both t*****s
Have I ever been directly insulting to you? No. So please refrain from name-calling, it's not welcome here.

I should have just removed the post you made, instead by replacing it with a simple reminder of the rules I hoped that would be more helpful. I guess BBaB you didn't actually read that reminder, as today again you've made a number of one-line spam style posts, and now you're being directly insulting. The other members here can stick to the rules, please try to do so as well. Thank you.

B

Banana Army

...........anyway i think Parguay are a better side than most people give them credit for with the likes of carlos gamara and roque santa cruz

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I will do but people like you can't comment in my opinion about the stewards or our stewards at the Blackpool game if you weren't there. I was trying ti make a point and it was more than 1 line if you look at it!