• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

TRFC 0 - 2 Scunthorpe

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Cheers BH - i have calmed down now. It was dreadful but pleasing to see Lorraine has said we have money to spend but Brian has hardly bought well has he in the past? Any players we havent signed who he used to manage? Expect to see them next week!!! :lol:

To be serious for a moment - Little hasnt signed very well for us imo. Bersford - hardly a Nevin/Morrisey type. Aiston - works hard but no end product. Theo - say no more! McAteer - ditto! and the list goes on...

M

Matthew The Rover

Half of Little's signings have been good though. Jackson, Greenacre and Facey all look good, Hall was great and Ranks had a great first season, whilst Zola still has time.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Even if it is a half - that's a dreadful record. The other half have been rubbish! I don't mind the odd dodgy signing, you expect it even at top clubs, but half the players (more imo) haven't been anywhere near good enough or have replaced much better players. :(

But his next loan signing (today according to Ian 8) ) will be a star!!! :lol:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
i hope so, i really do. i yhaven;t heard any news yet though.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
SCooperSomersaults said:
But his next loan signing (today according to Ian 8) ) will be a star!!! :lol:
Yes, twinkling brighter than all the other stars...

I'm going into hiding... :^o :mrgreen:

M

Matthew The Rover

Little will sign that guy Mike Bassett signed and play him out of position

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
when scunny went 2-0 up all our players just stood and looked at the kop in amazment seeing all our fans going off their head at them.