• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere vs Southend (21/1/06)

Player
Morrisey
It is not immpossible by no means! on our day we could stick 2 or three past them, we have a defence good enough to keep a clean sheet, a strike force capable to score a handful but I feel we do not have the midfield to compliment these two positives and they are just lacking in creativity hopefully o'leary and macca will be in the middle and be on top of their games!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think we will score... its just that as good as our defence has been recently Southends attack is top quality for league one.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I feel we can get something from the game. They are good but not that good. Does everyone reember the Swansea game everyone said that we would get beat against them I feel we will raise our game against them and get a point at the least but if they score early I can see it being different

Ally

Player
Aldo
If Jacko/Sharps can keep Freddie Clint Eastwood in their holsters we could scrape a win.

I agree though, 1-1 sounds about right.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
4-3-3...

Seremet
Francis Jackson Sharps Roberts
McAteer Harrison O'leary
Facey Zola Greenacre

Good team... started ok. Lets hope we can do it today. Goater on the bench for them.