• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Rovers v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol:

i think that was probably a Forest fan's act of vandalism after they read what I had done to the Colin Calderwood era section on their own page........

i wonder if this is going to start of a new craze of abusing opposing teams wikipedia pages using a little artistic and creative licence!!!!

hang on i'm just off to find that Forest page again.

im sure there must be a disgruntled forest fan just sat constantly refreshing his screen waiting for someone to change that page again

COME ON THE WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
well done AJSM. pure class

=D> =D> well its been difficult let me be honest. everytime i added something at the end of the updated version about C Calderwood someone went in and changed it straightaway.

but, so far so good. its been 12 hours now and the major change i made still hasnt been spotted

let me know if you can spot it :whistle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nottin...syndrome_setting_in.3F_.28May_2006-present.29

its pretty obvious if you ask me

SUPER WHITE ARMY

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Twitchy Bum Syndrone????

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Is this true? Anyone?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I dont think so. It appears that McLaren, Sherriff and Greenacre are still struggling. McAteer and Harrison are out, whilst Ellison is fit after his eye injury. If Greenacre aint fit, it'll be Zola again who played very well against Northampton.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Bloody hell, Zola carrying a knock. I hope he's fit. I wonder if Zola can go a whole month without an injury? #-o

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Someone told me it was in the Echo that Sherriff is fit and McAteer will be on the bench... not long til teams announced. Anyone going to be in chat?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team:
Ward, Stockdale, McCready, Goodison, Tremarco, Shuker, McLaren, Mullin, Ellison, Zola, Taylor.

Subs:
Achterberg, Sherriff, Jennings, Davies, Greenacre.

Interesting... Good to see we have players on the bench to come on and try and change it if we need to.

Forest have left top scorer Grant Holt on the bench... they are obviously going with the pace of Agogo to start with.

Come on Rovers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.