• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Rover Fantasy Football

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

Updated again. Championship_here_we_come you have dropped one or two places but have extended the gap between yourself and the bottom half ot the table. I'm still top but I broke the 200 point barrier.

Anybody else wishing to join please go to www.fantasytranmere.cjb.net

M

Matthew The Rover

Updated again after Swansea game. Championship_here_we_come continues to slide down table :lol: whereas, at a complete contrast, Joe_TRFC's team continue to surge up the leader board despite starting two weeks after the front runners!

M

Matthew The Rover

You are, very, even more so as you have to consider you started later than most people in the top 5.

M

Matthew The Rover

TO ALL THOSE WHO PLAY FANTASY FOOTBALL

The transfer window is open until 5:00PM on Tuesday 3rd December. One transfer per team within your budget.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Thats Tuesday 6th December... not the 3rd just so nobody gets mixed up.

M

Matthew The Rover

Yes it is! :lol: I keep getting the cup date we should be playing them and the date we are actually playing them mixed up :roll:

M

Matthew The Rover

OOOH a stickey :lol:

Anyway, Joe and John, you both had great weeks because you have Greenacre in your teams and I don't :evil: Joe your up to third and John is about 6th but about 90 points behind the leader 8)

M

Matthew The Rover

Updated again. Looks like I'm going to need to make a transfer or two as Joe and Co. keep closing the gap on me at the top :cry:

M

Matthew The Rover

Updated again. Next to no movement this week.

Anybody else wish to sign up, then please do. It's free and it Tranmere Rovers Fantasy Football. About 20 users at the moment and site includes a Rovers prediction league (which needs more people!)

The address is www.fantasytranmere.cjb.net - Please sign up. All newbies welcome

M

Matthew The Rover

It just stays at the top until a mod unstickies it

M

Matthew The Rover

Updated again, poor week for most with no goals and the likes of Theo now gone alot of people [still] aren't getting many points for their midfield