• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Rover Fantasy Football

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

I opened a Tranmere Rovers Fantasy Football game at 2:00PM today and I'm looking for members. First game is the Huddersfield game and site includes prediction league.

Please take a look and hopefully join the game.

Link: www.fantasytranmere.cjb.net

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer I'll take a look thanks mate.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Might join tomorrow when I have more time... sounds good.

M

Matthew The Rover

Thanks Championship Here We Come, I have added you

M

Matthew The Rover

Sign up before 7:45 to get points in todays game and also, if you wish to join the prediction league on the site, you must predict before the same time, 7:45PM.

M

Matthew The Rover

Once again updated after todays dissapointment in Nottingham. Honestly, I fork out all this money to see us lose :x

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Sorry Matthew forgot to do it... will try and remember to do it before Fridays game!

M

Matthew The Rover

Tis quite alright. Just make sure you do it this time :lol:

M

Matthew The Rover

table updated following last nights dissapointment

M

Matthew The Rover

The game has been updated following the defeat to Bristol City. It appears one of the members off this forum is placed very well in second place.

Please will more people join the fantasy football league and the predictions league :)

www.fantasytranmere.cjb.net

M

Matthew The Rover

Are you gonna join the predictions league on the site Championship_here_we_come?

C

championship_here_we_come

no thanks in my 5 years of going to tranmere i have only ever prdicted the score corectly once which was play off 2nd leg 2-0 to us but then agin even that was wrong as i said we would win it in extra time with a hume wonder goal

M

Matthew The Rover

:lol: You can get points for not being fully right.

Guess who's top 8)

Among the best scores I have predict I can boast a 3-0 win over Everton

M

Matthew The Rover

Prediction League and Fantasy Football updated again.

Looks like ChiefRich has stormed to top of Predictions League whilst I am now top of the Fantasy Football league by about 1 point.

C

ChiefRich

I've made some big transfer action to take you on in the big league. If it fails, I might just concentrate on the guestimation game that is predicting Tranmere Rovers.

M

Matthew The Rover

Updated again. Transfer window opens tomorrow for 12 days