• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Q&A

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
just listening to the last few mins of the Q&A and got the part on the matchday food, god they are like Politicians with the answers but fair play to both of them it shows balls doing it in front of the fans

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A very long winded answer about the recruitment process. fairly typical fair with quite a bit of spin and little else of note really except doesn't sound like we are getting another Dof anytime soon which makes you wonder what was the point in the first place

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Quality was pretty poor so stopped after 5 mins. I don’t think I’ll bother with the rest after @bigmart post above.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
have to agree just like the food poor quality they did get very defensive abt it and it did get heated

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
In response to feedback from our members through emails, verbal feedback and comments brought up at our recent AGM, both the trust and TROSC pushed the club to trial a contactless gate on match days and to monitor the use of this facility. At this moment in time, the Club has declined to move ahead with this suggestion which we are very disappointed with. We will continue to engage with the Club on this issue which is clearly of importance to supporters.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Apparently there's an event tonight "An evening with the Chairman" including a Q and A, don't know if anyone off this site went to it.
The event was for Season Ticket Holders

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Apparently there's an event tonight "An evening with the Chairman" including a Q and A, don't know if anyone off this site went to it.
The event was for Season Ticket Holders
I thought about going but only got an email about it two days ago and already had plans

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I thought about going but only got an email about it two days ago and already had plans
I was told about it a while ago, presumably because I live fairly locally. I did not go because I thought the same issues would be raised that were discussed in the Q and A a couple of months ago which I did attend.

I think the meeting was mostly to do with the creation of the community centre in Beechwood.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
It was also mentioned that Steve Beck is back helping out with transfers.

The first 20 minutes or so were discussing Beechwood, then the broader Q&A began:

Besides the content that’s already been mentioned, I thought the way Palios explained the youth football landscape and the justification for scrapping the academy was well put, whether you agree with that strategy or not.

Reactions: Ian

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Another Q and A with the Palios this Friday

Reactions: Ian
Yes, some fans do tend to put their own spin on anything the Paliosi say these days!

Big reality check coming if they decide enough’s enough before they see their plans through, though. I doubt there’s a queue of willing rich investors waiting in the wings.

It‘ll be interesting to hear what they say about the new stadium plans. Last time Mark gave a very vague explanation for putting the feasibility study on ice.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I don't think MP is the kind of person to do that. Not sure about NP though, I have a feeling she's had enough!

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I don't think MP is the kind of person to do that. Not sure about NP though, I have a feeling she's had enough!
I was being slightly facetious, but they very much act as a pair and they must be pretty down with the situation at the moment.