• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Ammies

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Salford

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Ammies
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, February 11, 2023 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, February 11, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
And don’t forget we have an excellent defensive record overall. Turnbull and Davies are a big part of that but the fullbacks have played their part

Player
ian goodison
on the back of 2 away losses and looking at on paper a good Salford team I wasn,t optimistic yesterday but what a performance, all the more frustrating given our league position, thought Hendry was excellent always looking for the forward pass, felt sorry for saunders with his chance as he looked to be hoping hemmings would get out of his way, my MOM was turnbull who played like a man possessed, I also was made up with mickeys comments about the stick mark/Nicola got Friday, wonder what some fans would be like if Stephen Vaughan had got hold of this club.

drwhoman

I am always surprised when young inexperienced players get criticised. A bit os slack is fair. Bristow does a very decent job in what is currently a middle of the table team and, as has been mentioned, I thought the double clearance off the line was outstanding. We have all seen top players put the second attempt into their own net. We won which is what we needed right now. As to the cross for the goal. It was a cross into the right area. A predatory striker would have eaten it. As it was, Morris did the job! Onward!