• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers launch legal action

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
The pitch needs to be protected from frost at this time of year, and that probably entails working after dark.

I think we have got bigger issues to worry about as a club than switching the floodlights on for a couple of hours.
The biggest problem is what players are on the pitch!
It is no use, the lads doing such a good job, and the aim is to avoid the drop. It harks back to the Les Parry years!
The idea is not to put the covers on at all if possible, unless you know it could cause a postponement. If you just put them on if there is no fixtures. The natural light doesn't come through. The kop stand eliminates so much natural light which the grass needs which no supplementary feed or pitch lights can give. The grass can stick to the covers, and the covers only protect the pitch from frost between 0' and -4 -5', below that it is no protection whatsoever and the last time I looked, these covers the club use are over twenty years old. I think it was late ninties, and I think Frank Corfe ordered them, but I'm not certain.

But I still wouldn't like to pay the bill, when it could be used for something else instead. Not saying what, but it does seem daft!

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Also lads i would love nothing more than to cook at rovers but been there when PJ an corfe where in charged and i got screwed out of 2 months wages . Lso i have an interview at hillside golf club its a big high class place they have asked a couple times now and others are sniffing around i must be doing somthing right

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
I wish i could take some today just arrived the place is Amazing chat later gotta get into work mode

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
day 2 this place has 4 kitchens I am running 1 of the smaller ones today and just arrived 1 and a half hours early nothing like a surprise for when my other chefs arrive. Let's hope for a Striker when I get home late tonight even though i said small kitchen been told we feed around 80 covers

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Probably proving harder than it seems to get a striker in better then what we have.