• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Pirates 0-0 Tranmere

White_Magic

Player
Ian Moore
Shuk

I understand that he can be a bit lazy both on and off the ball but he is one of the decent ball players in the squad when he is out on the pitch. He can find the 30 yard pass to create space, and can put in a good ball when he feels like it. Yeah maybe bench but would have him in the squad.

With this 4-3-3 formation we are playing like i said previously we should be scoring more goals than what we are doing. Ian is doing a job for us up there but we have no real target man who will poach us the vital goal we need to get the result. Now Bas is back hopefully we will see a few more Tranmere goals on the videprinter.

So many games this season we have been playing decent enough football worthy of draw or a win and the other team gets a break and scores. i think we have the capability of defending for the last 20 minutes if we are 1-0 or 2-1 up the trouble has been getting into that position in the first place.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I don't think we do have that capability, Goodison has always had a flaw of lack of concentration in the last 10 minutes of games. Which is one of the many reasons I was delighted that we kept a clean sheet against Bristol Rovers. A few more results like that away from home, and we're home and dry (hopefully!).