• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Orient 0 Rovers 1

Player
Liam Palmer
I know what you mean and I'm assuming your comments were a little tongue in cheek! In all seriousness though, of course it is good to be up there even at this very early stage, but some fans (not suggesting you!)are just plain ignorant and you would need to be a total fool to believe that these two wins are an indcation of us winning the title.

Wow, chill out, man! What are you, the Fun Police? No-one is suggesting we're going to win the league on the back of two wins, we're just enjoying it while it lasts. This time next week the JK Boo Boys will be back in the ascendancy and it will be normal service again.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No-one is suggesting we're going to win the league on the back of two wins
Not even on the Cowsheds? :-#

Just imagine were we'll be if we win tonight! Party time \\:D/\\:D/

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
We're all going to Wembley...

We doing the double then? (Title win - no wembley, boo) :smile:

Whilst we wont win the title, its nice to be at this end of the table, and the longer it goes on the better, rather have the points on the board than not, lets face it, 2 games in and we are 10% of the way to survival!

DIW

Player
Goodison
Wow, chill out, man! What are you, the Fun Police? No-one is suggesting we're going to win the league on the back of two wins, we're just enjoying it while it lasts. This time next week the JK Boo Boys will be back in the ascendancy and it will be normal service again.

I suggest you read posts before replying because you obviously missed where I said it was good to be where we are (or were).