• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Liverpool pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, maybe I should get my ticket soon.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
The word around seems to be that it's heading for a sell-out. Bloody amazing if that's true... a pre-season friendly attracting that much attention. It's been a good long time since we even got close to a capacity crowd.

Television income as well, awesome!

Claire

I've been today and according to the official site there are only seats left in the main stand and Kop, so anyone hoping to get one or pay or the gate you'll be lucky - unless of course this is a publicity stunt "let's make the fans panic into buying"

Ian - can you let me know how to send a donation for the sponsorship please.
Thanks
Claire

Widnes Loon

Player
Me
I've been today and according to the official site there are only seats left in the main stand and Kop, so anyone hoping to get one or pay or the gate you'll be lucky - unless of course this is a publicity stunt "let's make the fans panic into buying"

Ian - can you let me know how to send a donation for the sponsorship please.
Thanks
Claire

I paniced and bought my ticket for the Kop on Thursday, id rather be in the paddock thoe..

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
The word around seems to be that it's heading for a sell-out. Bloody amazing if that's true... a pre-season friendly attracting that much attention. It's been a good long time since we even got close to a capacity crowd.

Television income as well, awesome!

Sadly, I can't make it on Sat but I might be able to catch the game on Setanta.

I can't see this being a sell-out. We didn't even sell out when we played them in the Cup a few years ago. Never-the-less, it should be a decent turnout.

Claire -I'll send you a PM regarding the donations.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Only 600 tickets left as of noon today.

Pedro Negro

Player
Chris Greenacre
Alright lads. Made my way down to the ticket office this morning because the online ticket office wouldn't accept my card details, what a pain in the arse!

Any way. Got down to the Club Shop and seen a poster saying LIVERPOOL SOLD OUT - sods ****ing law eh?

Does anyone think there will be anyone outside the ground selling a ticket? Or will everyone just be stingy and head in through the turnstiles?

Cheers.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Guys I'm gonna record the match and if anyone wants a DVD of it let me know and I can send it on by post.

Let me know.

Nomur - i'd like a copy please! I'm currently exiled in the Dominican Republic, and have to work Saturday mornings, so wont be able to watch the game. If you could post a DVD to my parents, that'd be great. How do you want me to give you details etc? On here, via email, or shall i get a friend to meet you at the game?

Thanks very much.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Hi JJ

Send me a private message on here with a postal address and a name and I'll post it.

I live in Ireland so I won't be at the game either.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thanks POP, it's worth a shot for those that can't make it. I'm sure Nomur's DVD will be much better quality for playback ;)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Lineups:

Danny Coyne | David Martin
John Curtis| Stephen Darby
Andy Taylor | Jack Hobbs
Gareth Edds | Jamie Carragher (c)