• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Blackpool 1-1 Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnny King is God

Listen to yourself. I got told off! :cry:

Its a fans forum for Christs sake. Why on earth would you care about being told off?

Player
Morrisey
I tihk that he would be more affective going through the middle!!I remember against bournmouth this seaon where he started coming off his wing and had a few good weighted passes to Greenacre and a few good testing shots!!

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Super_white_army said:
I tihk that he would be more affective going through the middle!!I remember against bournmouth this seaon where he started coming off his wing and had a few good weighted passes to Greenacre and a few good testing shots!!

Who Aiston? I always thought he was an out and out winger.

I noticed at the Swansea game that Robbo started drifting into the centre, left us a bit exposed I thought. Don't like this idea of wingers coming inside.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I'm fed up with all this shit. NBDH can get rid of my posts and that and i'm still goning to post on here and im still going to talk my opinion and say what I tuely think and thats what I always do and if I want to do a one liner I will do it because other people do one liners that can be offensive too so end of! Anyway Johnny King is God its nothing to do with you NBDH is always moaning im doing one liners that are offensive to him. I need to grow up? Take a look at yourselfs yous are just as bad butting in all the time, when you 3wasn't even there at times! Stop having a go at people NBDH if other people do it as well finshed i've said me bit thats it im going to ignore anything else said on this matter because its a load of shit. I hope you just see all I was trying to do is make a point!Personally this matter is over know i'm going back to my normal happy user and just talk and be nice and friendly so that NBDH cant have a go.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Closing. This has gone way off-topic. Remember this post was about the game against Blackpool.

If you have a problem with anyone on the site, PM them, sort it out between yourselves.

This thread is now ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.