• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Blackpool 1-1 Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matthew The Rover

Why should Little be blamed for individual mistakes by the likes of Goodison and Wilson which have cost us two points here and then other players, such as Goodison and Sharps who have cost us many a point down the season by giving away penalties? It's not his fault.

All he can do now is change the team abit for Brenford, give the likes of Aiston, Linwood and Dagnall a starting place, in for Goodison, Harrison and Greenacre (who looks like he could be out over Xmas.)

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
If we dont pick things up by xmas then little out hes not doing us any good staying, but wel see how things go.

to be honest we wernt unlucky, at the end we just fell apart, it was abysmal defending, we werent unlucky we just ended the game with the wrong attitude.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

We need points on the board and we just can't wait for our fortunes to turn. We need to buy if not LITTLE OUT in my opinion but if our fortunes don't turn, which i think they will, theres only one outcome in my opinion

J

Johnny King is God

Matthew The Rover said:
Why should Little be blamed for individual mistakes by the likes of Goodison and Wilson which have cost us two points here and then other players, such as Goodison and Sharps who have cost us many a point down the season by giving away penalties? It's not his fault.

All he can do now is change the team abit for Brenford, give the likes of Aiston, Linwood and Dagnall a starting place, in for Goodison, Harrison and Greenacre (who looks like he could be out over Xmas.)

For a start he bought them. Secondly, he played them. Thirdly you mentioned Goodison in both cases, so he should definitely go.

The blame for Brian shit players lies with the Shit manager who let the shit players join, and picks the shit players in his shit team.

Forgods sake....Paul Hall scored AGAIN for chesterfield this weekend and has ALREADY beaten his tally for rovers last season?

WHY OH WHY OH WHY WONT YOU LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
exactly. goodison should go he can have his good games but hes very very incosntinent, we dont need him if sure jacko or even martin or someone from the reserves is better and we wouldnt have concede stupid goals which make us lose points. i.e penalties v gillingham, v barnsley v scunthorpe. and he lets strikers run raggered round him.

off you pop gooders!

J

Johnny King is God

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
We need points on the board and we just can't wait for our fortunes to turn. We need to buy if not LITTLE OUT in my opinion but if our fortunes don't turn, which i think they will, theres only one outcome in my opinion

You sure? Sounds like there are about seven from that post!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I'm sure mate if we just wait for the wins we are going down. We need the odd player or two to bring a bit more quality into our team I know Brian can but will he? If not its got to be bye bye Brian in my opinion

Griff

If we are crap over the XMAS period, then little has no choice. He is gone.

But if we get a few points...

Is it right to hope your team looses so that a change is forced ? hmmm probably not, but if we lost and he walked I'd be happy.

No one on here wants to go down. I'm no longer interested in whether we deserved anything, Brian. At this point, all I want to hear is that we have the 3 points.

Home wins are a must. If he does not turn round the home form he has to go, as it even begns to have a financial hit as the fair weather supporters slip away. Who can blame them.

Griff - Top of the White review fantasy prem league

Griff

The word unlucky should be banned from the board. A team isnt unlucky to be 19th and 4 points of the bottom. Its just a reflection of a crpa team, or a crap manager.

Probably a bit of both.

The problem would seem to be that the team is improving, but then we fall apart again. This must be down to tactics and motivation. Which is down to BL

Griff

Just realise I'm completly off topic here so...

Not unlucky to loose the game in the dying minutes. In fact that is completly to form !!

M

Matthew The Rover

Griff said:
The word unlucky should be banned from the board. A team isnt unlucky to be 19th and 4 points of the bottom.

Oh they can be. Look at some of the decisions we have had. Ok, on occasions like Saturday we should have won, but look at the Ref vs. Swansea when he gave that Free-kick which wasn't for their first, the Ref and Linesman in the Cup vs. Bradford, the Penalties we have conceeded which have often been very soft too.

I feel the tables have turned on us from last year but soon that will change. We are like Everton, haven't got the luck and are down there but when it changes, we'll start going up.

J

Johnny King is God

Matthew The Rover said:
We are like Everton.

* spits*

NO WE F*CKING WELL ARE NOT!

Moderator, ban this misguided child from the board.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
haha We are like Everton?
DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!!

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Can't believe Aiston didn't start again. The fact that BL hasn't given him a start since he played that blinder gainst Swansea shows Littles complete lack of sense in picking the team.

Is he injured? I don't know. Surely if he was injured he wouldn't even be on the bench.

WE ARE NOT UNLUCKY, WE ARE JUST TURD.

SORT IT OUT LITTLE :evil:

Player
Morrisey
Well if we are this unlucky then I think little needs to try and work out how to be lucky for a change!!

Fair enough you could drop 6points through misfortune but not as many as we have dropped!!!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Gray said:
Can't believe Aiston didn't start again. The fact that BL hasn't given him a start since he played that blinder gainst Swansea shows Littles complete lack of sense in picking the team.

Is he injured? I don't know. Surely if he was injured he wouldn't even be on the bench.

WE ARE NOT UNLUCKY, WE ARE JUST TURD.

SORT IT OUT LITTLE :evil:

couldnt agree more.

maybe not the turd part but we are not unlucky we just slip up.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Johnny King is God said:
Matthew The Rover said:
We are like Everton.

* spits*

NBDH tell this person off please like you did with me please. Sorry Johnny King is God but when ever i swear or try and make a point NBDH is on my back sorrry mate but im tring to stick to the rules for NBDH and he says im the only one who swears and breaks the rules according to NBDH!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Johnny King is God said:
Matthew The Rover said:
We are like Everton.

* spits*

NBDH tell this person off please like you did with me please. Sorry Johnny King is God but when ever i swear or try and make a point NBDH is on my back sorrry mate but im tring to stick to the rules for NBDH and he says im the only one who swears and breaks the rules according to NBDH!

Can we try and refrain from these kinds of posts. We are not like Everton! :lol:

Can we also refrain from personal insults and the like. We're one big happy family here, if you have a problem with an individual please PM them and take it up with them that way.

Many thanks for your cooperation folks.

J

Johnny King is God

I hope everybody realised I was joking.

It was quite obvious I thought.

And Birkenhead Born and Bred - do us a favour, grow up or join rearguard.

I'm getting really really BORED with all the wingeing childish behavior on here so am considering going somewhere else myself.

Its like playtime on here sometimes.

Shame, as some of the posts are really good. Its just you have to wade through all the pleb comments to get there these days.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Hey what you mean me gow up! Tell NDDH to grow up I swear once and I got told off for it so i'm making a point sorry ste i know we all have our say but I don't want to be bullied and i'm not letting him do so

Status
Not open for further replies.