• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

ANOTHER new signing!! (Andy Robinson)

TRFCJason

Player
John Aldridge
Didn't George Santos get sent off in his first game? or have i been playing to much CM3

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think that was a friendly game against Preston. I should know really, I was there, but it was a few years back now :)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Tranmere forward Andy Robinson says his side need to concentrate on their own form as they battle against the drop in League One.

Rovers dropped back into the relegation zone and face Walsall on Saturday.
"All we can do is do our job and try and win our seven games," Robinson, 30, told BBC Radio Merseyside.

"If we do that then we'll be alright and there is no point looking [at other results]. But you do look because of the situation we're in."
Robinson is to serve the last of his three game suspension against Walsall on Saturday, but claims the morale in the camp is very good since completing his loan move from Leeds last month.

"The spirit between the lads is brilliant," said Robinson. "I was expecting doom and gloom in the dressing room being at the bottom of the league, but it hasn't been like that."

"We're all fighting for the same cause now. I'm coming from a team at the top of the table fighting for promotion and this is a little bit different.
"It's a challenge I'm looking forward to and that's why I've come here."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tranmere_rovers/8609825.stm

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Peterborough away, last game of the 92-93 season BBTC. Great days !