• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

And the new manager is..

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
First thing I would do is give all the fans free homemade food poo paid for by the players

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Latest rumours say BBM though others say Clint Hill, make of that what you will.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Now over 6 weeks since Micky was sacked, not a single update from the club to even say we gave interviewed candidates or anything at all.
We've either been turned down by several candidates or its someone still in a job and won't be appointed till the season ends.

What really concerns me is will a new manager be allowed there own staff or not as Dawes and Parky have no been involved with several managers. The longer it drags on the more I can see us ending with them in charge and crowds will drop and we will be in for a tough session.
I seriously hope we get the manager in soon so we can properly begin preparations for next season

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Now over 6 weeks since Micky was sacked, not a single update from the club to even say we gave interviewed candidates or anything at all.
We've either been turned down by several candidates or its someone still in a job and won't be appointed till the season ends.

What really concerns me is will a new manager be allowed there own staff or not as Dawes and Parky have no been involved with several managers. The longer it drags on the more I can see us ending with them in charge and crowds will drop and we will be in for a tough session.
I seriously hope we get the manager in soon so we can properly begin preparations for next season
If Dawes ends up in charge, I will despair of the club to be honest. It would be a divisive appointment and would alienate a lot of people, me included.

I think the individual on the other forum who has started this rumour is trouble making, so hopefully it is nonsense.

Last edited:

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
If Dawes ends up in charge, I will despair of the club to be honest. It would be a divisive appointment and would alienate a lot of people, me included.

I think the individual on the other forum who has started this rumour is trouble making, so hopefully it it nonsense.
I totally agree but the way the club is being run, nothing would surprise me.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
The cheap and easy option. It wouldn't surprise me.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Dawes would be cheap but Palios must be aware it’s not what the majority of fans want. Yes he’s be cheap but so would some of the other names like Artell (not saying I want him). I wonder if Clint has said he’ll come but only at the end of the season.

Either way I think we’ll know by the end of this week and they’ll be formally presented to the crowd nect Monday

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Latest betting

Robbie Fowler. Evens
Ian Dawes. 2/1
Clint Hill 5/1
Shaun Garnett. 10/1
Warwick Rimmer. 12/1
Rafa Benitez. 14/1
Keith Hill 15/1
John Barnes. 20/1
Shaun Dyche. 25/1
Mark Palios. 25/1
Nicola Palios. 25/1
Co-Co the Clown. 50/1
A good manager, any name, place here, even if it's Joe Boggs!
Sorry chaps!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
If it were Clint Hill, as some Stockport fans believe, that couldn’t be announced until their season ends so no announcement at the Northampton game.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
On person it won’t be is Jody Morris who has been sacked by Swindon today. I compare them to us sometimes although think They get better crowds. They finished in the play offs last season and like ourselves, have had an underwhelming season