• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Woking in the Cup

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Home draw against a mid-table conference side, would hope that we'd be able tp progress. Don't know much about our opponents though and there's always one or two from that League who cause an upset. We could do with a Cup run to raise a bit of cash.

B

Banana Army

Good draw. We always seem to have a bad first round draw, minus hornchurch a few years back, we've always seemed to have leauge 1 or 2 sides.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Happy to have a home game against a non league team. We should progress but don't want to underestimate them!! Shame it won't get on the tv though... that would have been some much needed money. Weymouth Vs Bury is BBC's game on Sunday 12th November and I can't see Sky having us on.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
don't the bbc normally show three games when possible

Player
Johnny Morrissey
BBC only show 1 game in 1st and 2nd round.

Glad we got a non-league team at home, had it been away might have been on tv. Gotta say one of my favourite games was when we played Brigg Town a few years back.

Player
Morrisey
I went to that and loved it. They were so gracious in defeat and seemed to have a great day out. We also showed them alot of respect brcause they did play in our half for a bit. At the end we sand 'There's only one Brigg Town...'. I also remember playing Carlisle in the next round and singing 'Brigg Town are better than you...'.