• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Will we ever score again?

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
The official website has got one thing right. Well not right, it is the official site after all, but anyway if you join their betting thing and make three bets then they'll give you a fiver for every goal we score in March. I think that's the safest money they'll ever make off the fans since we can't score for love nor money. Sad state of affairs really when the success of one of their commercial promotions is reliant on the lack of success of the team.

You have to laugh about it or you'd cry.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Oh aye yer I saw that. It goes to show the official sitehave no faith in us lol

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh the irony of it all! ](*,)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah I see that... they do it most months but I think at the moment they can't lose on it. I can't see where the next goal is coming from!

J

Johnny King is God

Just cant believe this is true. Our site is absolute crud isnt it?

Whens that Pauline Collins gig going down anyway. I cant wait for it. Its gonna be a hoot.

M

Matthew The Rover

Tranmere can't score? 9 goals in last four matches? It appears the can score

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
This topic was started a while ago when we couldn't score for toffee... but yes at least we are scoring some goals now... even if we aren't performing to the best of our abilities.

J

Johnny King is God

sorry. dredging up old news having not been on the site for a bit.