• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Will BL walk all get Pushed.

• Thread starter Steele's Field
  • Start date
S

Steele's Field

I was just wondering on all your thoughts about how long BL will get in charge, I know some of you want him out now but that's not going to happen just yet, will he manage to pull together A few good results and stay in charge till January :?: and get the chance to spend some of this money thats sitting in the bank gaining interest. Getting a few good results will give him the breathing space he needs but with the injury to one of our best performers so far this season it's going to make is job alot harder. My thoughts are the results will get better lets be honest they cant get any worse and with 13 points away from the playoff position its still not out of our reach to get there, but as most of you know it will take a minor miracle or a big cash injection to make us a good team we once were.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
hes not the kind of person who will quit and i cant see the board sacking him. sorry to those who want him out but I think brians going nowhere.

A

AndyRoo16

i dnt think BL will quit either...
and i cnt see him being sacked....
but i think we`ll put a good run of results together over christmas an wont worry about a new manager......
i hope :)

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

Sadly he appears ot have us by the balls. If he gets sacked we have to pay him out, he knows we can't do that and bring in a new manager.

Catch 22 for us.

If we don't turn things around, I can see him getting binned when his contract runs out. But he's not going to walk when he's getting paid by us.

You never do know though.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Not until the end of the season at least I don't think.