• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

White Review Needs you!!!!!!

In the words of delia where are you??? The forum is too quiet.... Come on guys, are you all sunning yourselves in your back gardens or what???

Pull your fingers out of your a holes and get typing. This forum needs you all to keep it going.

I mean come on we have less than 50 active members.

Surely you must all know a couple of rovers fans with pc's who have half a head and can string a few words together

Tell them to register and lets see if we can turn this forum into a powerful vehicle to help get this club back to where it belongs

Once you watch this I'm sure you'll understand =D> =D>

http://media.putfile.com/delia_where_are_you

Come on the Whites

J

Johnny King is God

We need a twelth man out there!

Lets be avvin you

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Yeah it seems that there's about 7 or 8 people that do all the posting but we've loads of people registered?????

I really enjoy reading other peoples opinions and just having a chat.

C'mon guys! =D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not to worry guys, the season hasn't kicked off yet. Once the season gets going and Ronnies lads do the talking on the pitch, we'll see the forums a lot busier.

Plus, who wants to sit in a forum when you can be sitting outside in the sun! :whistle:

Ronnie's SWA!!! =D>

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Ian said:
Plus, who wants to sit in a forum when you can be sitting outside in the sun! :whistle:

Sun Schmun!! There's football to be talked about (hee hee)! :lol:

i agree nomur

ian surely being the organ grinder for this website you should want to stay out of the sun as much as possible to perfect the milk bottle look.

i mean, what better homage to the club could there be than your head and arms/hands blending seamlessly into the home kit

Come On The WHites

=;
:-D
=D>

21 views and only 6 replies and half of them are from muggins here

shame on you people

shame on you..............................

present replyees excepted =D>

P

Prenton

I'm gonna make more of an effort to get posting on these forums, i find that i read them everyday but rarely post, but with me now getting my first season ticket and moving back north i'll hopefully be having more of a say.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
nomur said:

Ohh the memories. Great stuff there! =D>

Just remember guys. We want quality over quantity on these boards. I've seen other forums that get plagued with the worst threads in history. Absolute rubbish. OK, we've had a few bad threads on here through the years, but we have good discussions.

Also, it's natural for a lot of people to simply read the forums without posting. I've had emails from people who have been reading these threads for the last few seasons and are happy to keep doing so without the need to register and post.

Each to their own and all that!

DixieDean

Ian said:
people who have been reading these threads for the last few seasons and are happy to keep doing so without the need to register and post.

Each to their own and all that!

the big scaredy-cats...!

we won't bite.....

unless you want us to? =P~

B

Banana Army

Yeh, but we'll be the first to complain when people start posting one word thread to supposedly increase there post count saying such things as "agreed" or "Yeh" or "Good one". But i do agree there should be a bit more constructive posting going on!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Past few seasons it's always been deathly silent during the summer, with no news and nothing to discuss. This summer the front page (yes, it's still there) and the forums have been really active by comparison.

I think I have to say 'yeah, good one' :-D and agree that people should post, this is in many ways YOUR forum, because it gives ordinary fans a real chance to have their say right or wrong and for people to be able to read those views without trawling through hundreds of spam messages or past pop-up, pop-under and full-page adverts.

Player
Morrisey
I like posting on the forums and reading them. However, I dont see the point in posting if there is nothing valuable to say. I am not saying that people post unwanted material because they dont and 99.9% of the content of this site is an exce4llent read. I am just saying that I will only post when I feel it is neccessary that is why I dont post an awful lot!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

The forums are always quiet during pre season but when we make a signing or anounce a per season friendly we seem to to get a bit busier like but asd Ian as already said it will get more busy when the season starts

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Nice one boys. In the last few days there have been lots of post since this thread was posted.

And I've managed to find 2 lonely Rovers fans on my space in the last few days and invited them along so I'll be scowering for more over the coming weeks!

:lol: :lol:

J

Johnny King is God

I am one of them Noeler!

Just accepted you request!