• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Which Of the following happened then?

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date

What happened against Franchise FC?

• We were awful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We were complaicent

• It was a lucky win for the Dongs

• Total voters
P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

Taxi for most of the squad as well.

I'm sorry, I realise most of you have been screaming for Jennings and Harrison to get a regular start, but I just don't get it.

It's probably just me but what's the big deal with them. They do a lot of running but both seem to lose the ball too easy.

Admittedly the other options aren't exactly great but that just highlights the need for a drastic change in January.

Facey is so unfit it's amazing, Linwood while a good player gives the ball away too easy. Ditto Aiston, he makes some decent runs but loses the ball to easy and keeps hold of it too long.

Basically we can't keep hold of the ball, we can't pass and we can't create chances for our strikers.

M

Matthew The Rover

Danny has been poor since his return from injury and admittedly, Jennings was awful today, but then, wasn't everybody bar Davies and to a certain extent Jonny A?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
we were just awful simple as you cant under estimate a team in this league and come on its not as though we were playing a conference north unibond whatever team they are still league one.

we were just awful and i cant see us getting any better without change.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I voted awful because thats what it sounded like on the commentary although I can't comment really as I wasn't there.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
well you voted right then with awful, we were.