• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

we will our fans ever be happy

favo94

Player
Was ian sharps
All people on this site seem to do is moan about who and what we are signing.. lets give these guys a chance hey, if we bought torres some of you would still have somethin to moan about..
lets face it, we aint a massive club and will never be able to bring in massive names, so lets stick behind what we have. Can baz savage be any worse than zola? lets get behind the boys hey

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I have to agree and to be honest anything I've seen of Savage has been a little more adventurous than anything Zola had done in the last couple of seasons.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
in a word....... NO.
fans in general will never be happy, because there is always something more to do or someone else we should be buying.
not my philosophy and i'm sure many others on here won't feel the same way, but unfortunately since sky has started pumping money into the game, fans expect the best regardless of the realities of the game.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Happy for me would be getting to the Championship and looking capable of staying there. Realism suggests that's unlikely in the near future. At present, I'm anxious that we stay in L1 and don't see our support waning further. The signings so far and RM's dislike of developing our youth talent don't fill me with confidence about achieving that BUT there's still some time to go before the season starts.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We do like to have a moan on here, as do ppl on other forums. Just take a look, we aint the only ones that moan, and I'm sure our expectations are always higher than they should be, but we also praise the team when they do well, it's not all moan, moan, moan! ;)

You're right favo94, we do need to give these players a chance, and we will. It's just our initial thoughts on things, I hope they turn out to be completely wrong!

We can vent our feelings on the forums, I don't see what's so bad about ppl saying how they feel but as long as we continue to support the lads, that what's most important, and we will.

For all the moaning and complaining, we'll still be there supporting them no matter what happens.

favo94

Player
Was ian sharps
i was looking for a reaction...good reply ian!!! thats what i wanna hear! liverpool where all over us today, but i thought corley and kay looked pretty solild at center half.... not to sure bout edds, looked abit overweight

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
If you're felling sorry for yourself, try talking to a Rotherham or Bournemouth supporter. Then try Luton, which is my nearest league team. We don't know how lucky we are.