• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Transfer Window

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
SCooperSomersaults said:
is he another Summerbee though??? :roll:

I think you might be right Coop :!:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Anyone got any stats on this McCann bloke?

S

Seanyb

Neil Macann is better than Paul Devlin and Mark Rivers! Radio city 96.7 reported today that Rivers is strongle linked with a move to us.

B

Banana Army

Joe_TRFC said:
Anyone got any stats on this McCann bloke?

I watched him quite a few times for rangers and was well impressed but that was 3 years ago, but he still has 2 or 3 seasons left at least.

untitled.jpg

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

We need players and we need some now we need to sign some quality into mour squad fuck the loan system we neeed some players which we can call our own and quality ones come on Little get off your arse and get some players in. Its easy for me to say that but thats his job and he should be able to do that its his job we are not going to push much further up the league if he doesn't get no one in of some quality

Player
Morrisey
Also after this month is up we will have one more opton to loan Simon Francis and then he cannot loan any more. I cannot see us buying Francis so little needs to look else where!

Player
Morrisey
Scott Taylor has gone to MK Dons so that expells any sort of deal involving delboy!

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I've just checked the Sky website and we are 1 of 6 teams left in League One to make any transfer window signings:

Bournemouth
Bradford City
Gillingham
Port Vale
Tranmere &
Yeovil

:? :?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yep, the whole of the country are strengthening their squads while we're relying on players who were never good enough in the first place! (bar a few) :cry:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Seanyb said:
Macann has moved to hearts too! I bet u we will get Rivers

We don't want Rivers. H elooks over weight, unfit and his recoreds at Crewe are shit as well but I agree with you though we will sign him proberley I cannot belive that Swansea have got Leon Knight from Brighton it just proves if you have the money you can get quality players

Player
Morrisey
Weel I agree with her on the transfer window being in place at this level of football as not only do we not have the finances to spend all the money in one short period of time but we also do not have the man power behind the scenes to allow the manager to concentrate on transfers whilst others concentrate on the team or the other way round!

From what she was saying on the Newel front it sounded to me as though she has participated in the odd 'sweetener' now and again.