• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Transfer Window

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Well it's clear that she's had a talking to by Brian, she doesn't use the words 'just because..' but you can see what I'm talking about with this paragraph:

Lorraine Rogers said:
If a manager is not spending money on transfer fees it doesn't mean he's failing to bring quality players into the squad or that he's not spending the Club's money on wages, bonuses, signing on fees, etc.
It seems to me like she's under his thumb because he knows how to handle her.

Player
Morrisey
Indeed! I thought that she was coming out strong and standing up for the club but it seems as though I was wrong!

On the other hand! Little said on Tranmere World: 'We have to make sure the opposition don't enjoy playing against us.'

Now I know this is what he should be saying week in, week out but he has finally come out fighting and showing some hunger! He sounds as though he is going to get the lads fighting at the weekend! I think this is positive!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer just like last season.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Super_white_army said:
Indeed! I thought that she was coming out strong and standing up for the club but it seems as though I was wrong!

On the other hand! Little said on Tranmere World: 'We have to make sure the opposition don't enjoy playing against us.'

Now I know this is what he should be saying week in, week out but he has finally come out fighting and showing some hunger! He sounds as though he is going to get the lads fighting at the weekend! I think this is positive!

Yer I think its positive and dat makes a change actually standing up for the club lol :D

evo_trfc

7 days time the trransfer window will be shut, and unlike other squads we are only capturing loan players.
Littles got seven days to bring in someone of quality, We sold our 2 best players and now look whats happened, we are 3 points off 21st spot and we have played a game more than most of the clubs , Swindon have turned it around with iffy onura, Hes been bringing in faces all round the places so why cant little do it

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
is that all 7 days?! :shock:

strating to get a bit worrying. well that raven seems promosing and you never know what little could crop up with, hope we start signing players and hopefully not loans, proper signings!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I reckon Little will have something up his sleve by the time the window closes please let it be a creative midfielder or a winger

Player
Morrisey
...or both [-o<

We did however think that BL was going to bring in players to replace those who went in the last transfer window but that never happened!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Think David Raven has signed til the end of the season on loan from Liverpool... this will mean that when Francis goes back in 4 weeks we won't have to have Linwood at right back which is good. No official confirmation yet... but i think its almost a done deal.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Teamtalk site has a piece mentioning Dave Raven & Anthony Pulis but nothing definite. All it says is that BL won't go into specifics about any individual names.

Do you think this means he's managed to get both of them but won't say until closer to the deadline :?: :?:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I think he don't to build hopes up in case he it falls though or something.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
nomur said:
I've just checked the Sky website and we are 1 of 6 teams left in League One to make any transfer window signings:

Bournemouth
Bradford City
Gillingham
Port Vale
Tranmere &
Yeovil

:? :?

It's now Bournemouth, Bradford, Gillingham and Rovers with no definite signings!!!!

M

Matthew The Rover

Not a permanent signing I know, but according to Radio City (who told us Simon Francis had signed four days before the club announced it) David Raven is set to sign on-loan today

Player
Morrisey
Bournemouth have now signed Adam Griffiths until the end of the season. Just Bradford, Gillingham and us!