• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere's Final Position.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I was thinking before what position would I settle for us finishing this season in. When I thought about what i'd seen over the last two games I thought i'd be made up if we finished 20th at the end of the season. Now don't get me wrong here... I know we are 13th at the moment but after the last two games I can't see us staying there and some teams below us have a game in hand also. Obviously at the start of the season I would have been looking at the play offs at least but now if we finished 20th and avoided Relegation i'd be pleased. This is because with Little in charge I don't see us going on a winning streak at all. At least then we can re build for next season... League Two would be a disaster and thats why i'd be happy with 20th place at the end of the season.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
I reckon we'll finish tenth.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Depends whether we have little in charge, negetive tactics could lead us down.

Little with us: 20th-21st.
Without: 12th.

Player
Morrisey
If Little's here next year then I think we will do alright! He will have a huge kick up the arse from his experiences this season and will really work. Don't forget he will be thinking about a new contract soon! When does his end?

this season 18th!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Super_white_army said:
If Little's here next year then I think we will do alright! He will have a huge kick up the arse from his experiences this season and will really work
I'd love to believe that but just cant. He'll never learn. We'll see the same old shite again next season..

Tight division, such a difficult question, but I think around where we are now.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
You say it's tight but thats why I think we'll probably go down, we play for points and the teams amongst us play for all 3. Sorry lads I hope i get proved wrong but we'l be playing Chester next season if we still have that nob head in charge.

A quote for Little: Drawing is for Losers!
Another: FUCK OFF!

Player
Morrisey
Well there could be two outcomes:
The one I stated above where BL will pull his finger out of his arse and work next year.

or

You cant teach an old dog new tricks and BL will continue to destroy the club!

DixieDean

my pre-season prediction was 16th. I still stand by that. I'd be happy with anything above relegation!

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
somewhere round 6th or 7th if he puts youngsters who fight for the club in
being optimistic

Player
Morrisey
But he has said that he doesn't like putting players in because slatings can damage their confidence! So that wont happen. I think that top half is acheivable if we play 4-4-2 and stick concistant line-up, but I cannot see that happening!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I can see us struggling to get in the top half, I feel we will finsh between 10th and 18th