• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere vs Huddersfield (3.02.06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
So next up is Huddersfield on Friday night... Could Friday night football bring a goal or two out of us? I hope so... I reckon we will definitely score on Friday... but wouldn't bet against a 5th successive draw. I'll go for a 2-1 Tranmere win!!! Hopefully!!! [-o<

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Considering they havn't beaten us at home in the last 4 visits, hopefully that's a good omen.

And I hope you're right Joe, maybe a game under the flood lights might set a different scene and we might get a couple of goals.

I'll go with 2-1 to Rovers (fingers crossed)

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Player
Morrisey
I think that we nedd to bring in more faces! The football we play sounds a bit boring and I think we need someone with a personallity to come in to the side.

Again I am going t say that we will loose this one and It will be 2-0!

A

AndyRoo16

the past few games we have been unbeaten....
we have been the better side in these matches and must look on the positive side.....
Little needs to push for a win as we all know.....
we must look on the positive side.....
I think we can win 2-0 if we come out more positive and attacking....
I hope Little has some common sense for once and pushes for a win... :)

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Not predicting wil be a hard game, and Huddy will bring thousands with them, bout 1,500-2,000, they have big away support this season and to ravel with all that will give Huddy a bit of an advantage.

Should be a great game. Draw I'm going for.

M

Matthew The Rover

No chance. Hate to be so down on the team but we have not a chance. We haven't scored for four and a half games I think and obviously not conceeded for four but that run will end on Friday. They will just be too strong attacking wise.

Tranmere 0-2 Town

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

We are at home so we always have a chance in my opinion. Im not predicting but I feel that we can win

A

AndyRoo16

cmon Matty!
i feel we have controlled the four goaless draws and i feel we can control this match... :)

M

Matthew The Rover

We may have controlled them but didn't we control Brentford for long periods in the first half and trail 3-1?

Brian will play 5-3-2 again imo and it'll either be a loss or another 0-0. I'm edging towards the fifth option.

pitty raven cant play(injured) would of liked to of seen him in a rovers shirt!am hopin it won't be another 0-0,along with the other 6,000 rovers fans!i just hope brian will go for it rather than just hope to win!my prediction;
rovers 3 - 2 hudders (ht 3-0) att 7,989
Facey,.........Abbott(2)
Greeny,
McAteer

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
haha :lol: :lol: even your attendance is precise lol

oh i forgot in my pre-match report to say that the game will be delayed for 15mins due to the Q in aldo's while people wait for the bar staff to pour us a bottle of stella into a pint glass,which ends up of just froth!it is an absolute joke and it needs sortin out.why can you have a bottle in the bunny bell and other quarters but not in aldo's?

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Yes it's ridiculous, absolutely bloody stupid. Either sell it in the bottles, or if they can't sell it in the bottles, DON'T SELL IT. Because every other potential paying customer is forced to wait ten minutes longer, the customer whose beer it is only gets a pint of froth, and the member of bar staff can't be too happy about having to do it either. MAKES NO SENSE, who the hell is manager of these people?!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
Yes it's ridiculous, absolutely bloody stupid. Either sell it in the bottles, or if they can't sell it in the bottles, DON'T SELL IT. Because every other potential paying customer is forced to wait ten minutes longer, the customer whose beer it is only gets a pint of froth, and the member of bar staff can't be too happy about having to do it either. MAKES NO SENSE, who the hell is manager of these people?!

exactly right nbdh! i think the "lady" with the long black hair is the manageress and she needs sackin,unless of course someone can get her to see common-sense!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team....

---------------------------Seremet-------------------------------

Francis-----------Jackson---------Sharps--------------Roberts

Aiston------------Harrison--------O'leary-------------Tremarco

------------------Greenacre--------Zola-------------------------

Subs: Wilson, McAteer, Jennings, Goodison, Facey.

1-0 to Rovers!!! Tremarco scores after neat play from Aiston.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
1-0 up inside 5 minutes \:D/

Let's hope we push on and win this comfortably. Please don't try to defend for 85 minutes Brian [-o<

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Certainly going for the 2nd at the moment... Greenacre has had two shots go just wide.

Robbo had penalty appeals turned down...

Zola sent off after he had his shirt tugged and then fouled Huddersfield player. Straight Red. What did he do that for... we've been on top all game so far and now he has gone and wrecked the game for us.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Oh dear #-o

Guess we'll be playing for the 1-0 now.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Sounding like it... Huddersfield have gone with three up front. Can't even see us holding out for a draw. Typical that we look like winning and then do something stupid... need Huddersfield to do something stupid now to even it up again.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
1-0 HT. They havent really threatened at all even after Zola got sent off. But then I wouldn't be suprised if they came out and tore us to shreds. Dead pleased for Carl with him getting his 1st senior goal for the club and he sounds dangerous. The one positive you can take from the sending off was that it was a striker that went off so we haven't had to shuffle the defence. Although Calvin did sound up for it and I think the way the game was going there was only going to be one team that was going to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.