• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Vs Chesterfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Morrisey
I will say 2-0 to us for this one! i am on a high from tuesday!

Allison and Nicholson are both out so no returns for them!

BL is going with the same team so I think we will have a flowing, passing game! All looking good and Bl and the team appears to be more positive!

Super white army =D> =D> super white army =D> =D>

M

Matthew The Rover

Reuben Hazell is also injured.

Still not overly confident, and Brian saying he only wants ten more points from last games means 10 draws I think, sadly

Tranmere 1-1 Chesterfield

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I'd like to think that we can continue on from the other night but my confidence hasn't been fully restored.

I'll go with 1-1 but will keep my fingers crossed for a win.

If BL does go with the same team and Aiston shows form then I think we could have it in the bag.

COME ON ROVERS!!!!!=D> =D> =D> =D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah make that three 1-1 draws. My confidence is not fully restored although i'd like to think if we got of to a good start we could win comfortably... say 3-1. I just have a feeling that our Saturday jinx will hit again. I mean we haven't won on a Saturday since Saturday 22nd January 2005. Even though we haven't played as many Saturday games as most teams that is still a record to be ashamed of. Fingers crossed we change that tomorrow but i'm still not too confident. Like I said I'll go with 1-1. People may want to note that their is actually a 9am pitch inspection tomorrrow. So check ceefax before going to the ground!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Brian has said that he will stick with the formation that disposed of Swindon, so this is good news at least. 442 form the start is certainly more positive and with a few goals going in the other day, let's hope the lads are now playing with more confidence. 2-0 rovers.

M

Matthew The Rover

Game to go ahead as planned after a pitch inspection!

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Ian said:
Brian has said that he will stick with the formation that disposed of Swindon, so this is good news at least. 442 form the start is certainly more positive and with a few goals going in the other day, let's hope the lads are now playing with more confidence. 2-0 rovers.

This has definitely helped my confidence. Let's hope they can put a few in the net this afternoon. Let's hope the pitch is in half decent shape too.

Come On Rovers!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team:

----------------------------Seremet--------------------------

Raven--------------Jackson---------Sharps------------Roberts

Aiston-------------McAteer----------O'leary----------Tremarco

--------------------Zola-----------Greenacre------------------

Subs: Wilson, Goodison, Harrison, Jennings, Facey.

Thats probably about right Mr Little! Let's hope we win now!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
After going behind we are now 3-1 up thanks to two goals from Sammy Aiston (Whats happened to him!!) and another from Chris Greenacre. Would love to see us go and get a few more goals, but we also need to make sure we don't do anything stupid! Chesterfield could still be dangerous and we need to watch them. Lets hope we go and get a few more though! =D>

Status
Not open for further replies.