• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Johnny Morrissey
Nobody commenting on what has to be one of the biggest games of the season thus far? Massive massive game this one. We really do need to win as Blackpool are looking dangerous.

A full-ish fit squad without Johnnys Mullin and Achterberg - I'm hoping the crowd can get right behind the boys and cheer them on every second of the way to 3 points. We have a big part to play people! Get behind the team, make as much noise as you can and lets see Rovers push for promotion all the way!

Player
Liam Palmer
Aye, this is it! The so-called business end of the season. Let's look at catching Yeovil and Oldham (who are struggling) rather than worrying too much about Blackpool.

Let's get right behind the lads tomorrow.

SWA!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Big game but I wouldn't say must win... it would help greatly if we won but its not all over if we don't. Good to have a fully fit squad apart from Thommo and Achto and lets hope the lads do us proud.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Think it's a real 6-pointer, win this and we make a real dent in the Swans play-off prospects, as well as doing ourselves a power of good. My Swans supporting mate says they are playing much more on the deck under Martinez. Robbo likes scoring against us, tho' he fluffed a good chance at the Liberty. Instinct says we might just slip up, the ref is Graham Laws who never does us any favours. 1-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.