• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere v Scunthorpe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Hopefully we can spoil Scunthorpe's party and make them wait to claim the League One title. Ronnie has also said today that Craig Curran will definitely get his first senior start for Tranmere too. Although he doesn't yet know if it will be up front or on the right of midfield. Tremarco and Achterberg out injured. Mullin and McAteer serve their final games suspension.

Player
Morrisey
I think we will win this one. I dont think RM knows if we are still in it or not. he references the fact that we can do it but he also makes comments regarding the youth and gives the impression that we are finished for the season and it is time to plan for next season.

Griff

He knows we are out of it, or he would stay with his first choice team.

We would have to win all of the remaining games and see magor slip-ups from several teams. I cant see it myself on our recent form.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Team: Ward, Thompson, McCready, Goodison, Sherriff, Curran, Harrison, McLaren, Davies, Greenacre, Zola.

Subs: Hinchliffe, Stockdale, Henry, Ellison, Shuker.

Good to see Curran getting a chance and even Henry may get a chance to impress off the bench. Come on Rovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.