• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere v. Port Vale

Status
Not open for further replies.
should be an easy 3pts in my opinion,but i think we will make hard work of it!
Rovers 2-1 Port Vale (ht 0-0) att;6,301
Greenacre, Lowndes
Roberts

Player
Morrisey
I too think that we will win 2-1, but I think that we will go down 1-0 in the first 20mins and then come back from behind!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Not sure about this one.

Not that confident but we should be winning. I suppsoe Ill go for a win (only just)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
It would be a massive 3 points if we can win... and we do need to just to calm the nerves. I too think we may just sneak this one although like everyone else I think it will be a close one and that we will make hard work of it. Can't really decide what the score may be but i'll go for either a 1-0 or 2-1 Tranmere win. [-o<

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
I'm thinking about going to this one, don't know why really except for the fact that I haven't been to a game since New Years Eve, incidentally, that 2-0 win away at... Port Vale, so I suppose it would be nice to see us do the double over them.

Bit of a pain though, driving up the M6 on the Friday night, and I've just done a 200 mile round trip to Surrey today with work so I'm not really in the mood for another long drive. But, not too many more games left this season, I was thinking about coming to the Forest game on the 15th but I might be going to watch Everton v Spurs with my mate then.

Oh, what the heck, see you all there :wink:

COME ON ROVERS=D> =D> =D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Nice one mate... I'd be there if I could. Suppose it will have to be Tranmere World for me. :roll:

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Just arranged it with my Dad. Hope the M6 behaves itself.

Really haven't got a clue what the result will be, we're just so inconsistent at the moment. Hope there's a good gate and a decent atmosphere though.

Looking forward to seeing Raven and O'Leary who I haven't seen this season.

M

Matthew The Rover

last three times we've played them in the league at Prenton Park it's been 1-0 Tranmere, that's what I'm going for

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
4-3-3 i think....

--------------------------Wilson-------------------------

Raven---------Jackson----------Sharps-----------Roberts

-----------McAteer-------O'leary---------Jennings-------

----------Facey---------Greenacre------Zola------------

Subs: Aiston, Tremarco, Goodison, Harrison, Davies.

Don't know where Murray is... suppose he must have got a late injury. Nice to see Davies on the bench. Quite a fast start to the game from both sides... only one shot so far from Zola which was saved.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Don't know if anyone is around wanting updates but we are 1-0 up after Zola scored with a low shot after Greenacre's cross... we have been all over them the last 10 mins. We need to keep this up! If anyone is around wanting updates then reply because if no one is around I won't clogg up the message boards with updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.