• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere v Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Your thoughts?

I don't know what to think but should be 3 points. It's must win from now on. Has to be, we've made it hard for ourselves cos were f*ck ups so let's prove revent results are a blip and start bagging the points.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Not confident... Think there will be a few goals in it.

Player
Morrisey
The introduction of Mullin and hopefully Greenacre will add some creativity through the centre and Stockdale on the right with Sherrif on the left should mean we are better equiped for firing into the box. I really hope that zola and Greenacre start up front. 2-0 to us.

Ally

Player
Aldo
We really need to win this. If we do it's back into the top 6 (for now), 3 more points against Bradford will mean we're back on track.

However... I'll be surprised if we do manage to pick up 6 points from the next 2 games. Crewe look decent going forward and have a couple of forwards who've scored 20+ goals between them this season in Maynard and Varney - both young, quick and able. At the back they're less efficient and we need to exploit that. I think we can shade this 2-1 if we work hard.

Fingers crossed. :???:

Player
Morrisey
RM will make a huge point odf getting a clean sheet. I think we will do that. IMHO Crewe are up there with Nott Forrest and Scunny with fire power. To get a clean sheet would give confidence to the back five.

Status
Not open for further replies.