• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Rovers v Huddersfield Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still confident that if we play our strongest side and put in a few more decent balls into the box from wide positions then we should beat Town.
Any thoughts??

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
We have a good record at home to Huddersfield... but for some reason i'm more nervous than normal for this one. I think with two tough away games coming up we need to win this one to keep our good form and momentum we have going. If we lose or draw i'm worried that we may see a bit of a collapse in those away games. Also picked up a good away win at Swansea on Saturday and is that the start of them picking up after a poor start to the season?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
A mate who is a Swans fan wasn't that impressed with Huddersfield at the weekend, yet they won! Think this is a pivotal game. Must get something out of it and if we're serious automatic promotion candidates, need to win it. I'd start with the side that finished the game with Forest.

Player
Morrisey
Yet more injuries. Quite a list mounting. I dont know who is out but, RM said that; Tremaco (face), Taylor (face), McCready (hamstring) and Zola (previous injury) are all added to the list. Greenacre is fit. Might we see Ellison upfront? No mention of sherrif so I dont know if he is good or not!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I'd like to see us try Achto up front, he packs quite a punch with his shots if the warm ups are anything to go by!:lol:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'd like to think they will be okay... hamstrings can be a problem though so McCready may be touch and go and if Greenacre and Taylor are fit then he may decide to leave Zola out for this one. McAteer and Harrison are ready for a game in the reserves after their injurys apparently but could even be involved on the bench tomorrow if needed as there is no reserve game this week.

W

white nick

Totally agree with this being a pivotal game . After tonight we are a quarter of the way thorugh the season and after last season even a play off place was unthinkable let alone first or second. Tryong not to get too carried away by the start and also the fact we seem to have (key) players out for every game. I'm going for a 2 - 0 win tonight and hoping for Forest to slip up, more importantly though keeping the gap below us to at least 2 points

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
2-0? Good call, because that's the score at the moment =D>

Forest drawing 1-1.

COME ON YOU ROVERS!

Nobody in the chat room this evening?!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'll go in the chat room if someone else is in there... leave a message here if you go in Gray and i'll keep checking and go in if you are.

Playing well so far... Shukes sounds excellent. We need to keep it up 2nd half... 2-0 is a funny scoreline and I feel there are more goals in this one. Shame Greenacres was disallowed just before half time. Need to keep it tight but if we play like we did 1st half hopefully we will be fine.

P.S. Hope Forest don't win!!!

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Bugger, 2-1, come on boys, concentrate, keep it tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.