• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere 2-1 Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Can we stay on topic please guys. Thoughts about the game only .. Open a new thread if you want to discuss anything other than the game..

And try not to mention Rearguard, those are some sensitive souls :roll:

S

Seanyb

Ian said:
Can we stay on topic please guys. Thoughts about the game only .. Open a new thread if you want to discuss anything other than the game..

And try not to mention Rearguard, those are some sensitive souls :roll:

???? We were talking about the game. We were talking about Zolas dreadful challenge

J

Johnny King is God

he was talking about me proving matthew as a liar. sorry.

back on topic...

great result for us. not seen the tackle but sounds bad to me...

M

Matthew The Rover

Johnny King is God said:

back on topic...

You don't even know me you cunt. I think I know better than anybody what I think compared to you.

S

Seanyb

Matthew The Rover said:
Johnny King is God said:

back on topic...

You don't even know me you c*nt. I think I know better than anybody what I think compared to you.

What an idiotic response!

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Bloody hell, Matt :roll:

Can't you just accept that you wanted Little out in the past, but now you've changed your mind? You've been caught out and going around being VERY abusive to people is just making you look even sillier.

I've stood up for you a number of times in the past Matty (against NBDH over the whole petty 'is Walsall in Birmingham' thread) so don't go off on one. You can't deny that in previous posts you've called for BL's head, even if it was in the heat of the moment. If you've changed your mind just say so, no one will think any less of you.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
closing topic. well done lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.