• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere 0-0 Southend

Player
Johnny Morrissey
My thoughts on Saturday's game...

How did we not win? So many possible opportunities to shoot but not doing so, and quite a few shots saved by their keeper or missed by poor efforts.

The last 3 games should have been wins, that would have put us just 4 (FOUR) points off the play offs and breathing down the promotion teams necks. As it is, we're 10 pts off and don't look like scoring! :(

On the positive, clean sheet, defence looked pretty sound (bar Eastwood's hitting the bar). And we are creating chances just not finishing them. Bring Aldo in as striker coach please! :lol: Show 'em how it's done!

Still need a little creativity in midfield, preferably a decent winger imo,although Steve Davies or Paul Brown should be given a chance out wide as they deserve a chance.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Super_white_army said:
This is just shouting out to BL that we need a creative midfielder to, well create stuff!

Come on BL buy someone to make a difference, someone to replace Hall!

Yeah I totally agree, we need someone who can create chances and can score when called on like Paul Hall was for us. Sam Aiston can do everything but score but I would welcome right footed Sam Aiston into our squad