• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tom Craddock

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Just stumbed across this, was reading about Roma's possible move for Afonso Alves from Heerenveen and saw that Boro striker Tom Craddock might be set to join us on loan today til the end of the season. He's 20 and has played in the PL, maybe a decent addition?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Southgate's views:
"Tom's a good finisher, he's scored goals on a regular basis for the reserves and his movement is very good," he said.

"He started as a defender in the Academy, moved up front and has prospered from that.

"He's got a terrific attitude to the game, he's got an edge to him and he wants to do well and it's a bonus for him to get the chance he's having at the moment.

He went on loan to Wrexham a while back, had a decent game for them, scored a goal but then suffered an injury and he was out for about 6 weeks.

It would certainly freshen up that area with a new face. Maybe put a bit of pressure on the current strikers.

Attachments

• 71582480.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 20

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think this may have fallen through. Apparantly radio city just announced a loan signing of a striker had fallen through this morning.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I guess this won't go through now that Ian Moore has signed. Just to show I wasn't making it up, here's the source : http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/boro-f...alves-move-but-boro-confident-84229-20418291/

The lad has been suffering from injuries which is why I guess Boro would like to loan him out for a few months, so he can get games. Not sure if he's heading off anywhere else. Hope he doesn't come back to haunt us thats all. But in fairness, wouldn't like to see him brought in and Curran then frozen out because of it.

Instead, happy with our bit of business, and the added news on Shukes!:-D