• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad 2024-25

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Position and style of play not dissimilar to Tollitt.
Prime Ben Tollitt before his injuries was unplayable. I was convinced with him on one wing and Adam Dawson (more clubs than Tiger Woods), on the other we’d do well in the 15/16 season but it sadly didn’t work out

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Just let them have fun thats the key no pressure just fun go out enjoy your football and the rest will follow just like being in a kitchen just have fun relax enjoy

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
I love it when my guests come to the kitchen door and always say nice things about what we are doing its so cool

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
I agree with @Boz.
I think both are squad players, and I do think we need to move players on.
Still think more experience and quality needed.
Remember the days of a headline signing?

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
These are both promising signings and show that the "development policy" is still alive, except that we are now signing more experienced players who should be ready or almost ready to compete for at least a place on the bench. The problem we had before was that you can't develop players without giving them some competitive games.

Solomon can be compared to Nevitt as a late developer and to Apter (I hope) for his speed and eye for goal. ;)