• Virtual match ticket - Papa Johns Trophy final

Guest, you can now purchase a virtual match ticket for the Papa John's trophy final against Sunderland.. All donations go towards charity and help support the local community. Click here to get your virtual ticket!

The squad 20/21

Fav Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Nugent is good at shielding and carrying the ball, assuming we can get him match fit. Apparently he could be available for Saturday.

We are light in numbers in the centre forward position, but we have used Vaughan as a lone striker for the majority of the season in any case.

bigmart

bigmart
Fav Player
Ian Muir
Nugent should be on the bench on Saturday so gives us decent option.

drwhoman

We are better off without Ferrier and the fact we got a fee for him is a bonus.
Life in Israel will not be easy for him given what is going on there. I imagine he will have to isolate initially unless he gets his Covid vaccination quickly. Their vaccine rate is the highest in the world. Will CTB follow him?

bigmart

bigmart
Fav Player
Ian Muir
Life in Israel will not be easy for him given what is going on there. I imagine he will have to isolate initially unless he gets his Covid vaccination quickly. Their vaccine rate is the highest in the world. Will CTB follow him?
I wouldn't be surprised to see him go out on loan to the national league rather than go abroad

Sparky

Fav Player
Chris Greenacre

i was wondering about CBT. Of course he can’t leave unless he went abroad or we tore ups his contract and that won’t happen I’m sure. Maybe Morgan’s a sense may help Corey get his head down

Fav Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
i was wondering about CBT. Of course he can’t leave unless he went abroad or we tore ups his contract and that won’t happen I’m sure. Maybe Morgan’s a sense may help Corey get his head down
Yes, I hope CBT comes to his senses for club and player. I don't think Ferrier has done himself any favours. He'll find it tough out there and I'd be amazed if he lasts a year. More likely he'll be back at Boreham Wood in the autumn. Clearly things got really bad between him and the club. I have never seen such a terse announcement for an employee in over 50 years.

Sparky

Fav Player
Chris Greenacre
Possibly just a rumour but maybe as I thought Ferrier departure may have made CBT think. We’re stronger as a group with Corey so hopefully some truth so it

Boz

Fav Player
Iain Hume
Think KH also mentioned both Corey and Mark Ellis in response to an interview question. The more options we have available the better and CBT on a good day offers something different.

Fav Player
aldo
I agree but do they want to leave them to walk away in summer its a hard one if the lads keep playing well they will be in demand

Fav Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
If we go up, I would guess the majority will want to stay anyway. We have to make sure we have actually got a club to support when the pandemic is over.

Fav Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
If we go up, we will be able to afford a pay rise for them so they might stay. If we don't, the better players will be lured away to richer clubs. I don't think many of our stars who don't already have long deals would sign them yet.