• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stuart Elliott (Hull City)

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Not so much of a rumour, just merely putting his name in the public domain. Browsing sky sports website noticed that he's looking for a move and Hull are prepared to let him go. Just wanted to create some transfer speculation surrounding Rovers as it appears every other club has had theirs and I've not seen any for us! lol

A good winger who can score goals at this level, could be handy? Especially as Davo and Shukes are out ... what dya reckon?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_3023057,00.html

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Could be a good shout that mate... I've heard Ronnie expects two championship players to sign in on loan early next week!

Player
Goodison
if we were to sign him - hull seem to be becoming a bit of a feeder club for us - Goodison, Whitmore, Stockdale, Ellison, Little. And they got Jason Price.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
He was a great player for Hull in their promotion year who knows where the net is. I think he might make quite a difference to our season. We need more firepower and promotion-chasing experience. We can only hope.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Where did you hear that about the Championship players signing next week Joe mate? Interesting news if it's true.

Elliott was a bit of a ******* against us to be honest, was it him that did one of the goalkeepers in the infamous battle of the KC ... think it was :roll: But a goalscoring winger, not very common in these days, could be an asset if he's still at the level he was a year or so back.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
He was definitely the one that kicked Howarth in the head, may even have had something to do with Achto's injury in the same game. For that reason wouldn't be too keen on him joining us.