• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Site suggestions

Griff

A suggestion for you Ian

Is this site registed with newsnow

Its a one of those sites that scans website and lists links. All the other Rovers fans sites come up when you filter for Rovers news.

Just a suggestion.

DixieDean

and another suggestion.

can you change the "last 5 topics" on the front page so that it does not include white review fc stuff. Although i wish the lads well, i'd rather read about their ongoings when i have time to browse the site and not have them clog the proper TRFC stuff.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Griff, I can answer your question - yes. White Review is registered with and reported on newsnow. You don't see articles there very often because we don't generate quite enough daily articles to always be in the list. You might notice that on the front page / index page of white review there is a section called 'link partners', and newsnow is one of the links there.

Dixie, I support your suggestion completely. I'm sure Ian will know how to fix that, so if he agrees then don't be surprised if they stop appearing in the last five topics before long!

J

Johnny King is God

DixieDean said:
and another suggestion.

can you change the "last 5 topics" on the front page so that it does not include white review fc stuff. Although i wish the lads well, i'd rather read about their ongoings when i have time to browse the site and not have them clog the proper TRFC stuff.

+ 1

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
It's a shame how everyone on rearguard talk about FC Rearguard to each other, but we can't do it here. And you can;t even lookout for is and jsut see how we're doing.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Don't get me wrong mate... I regulary read the white review f.c forum but I don't see what the problem is with not having it on the last 5 topics part. If people want to read about how white review f.c are doing then they can go onto that part of the website. I mean surely this website was set up for Tranmere Rovers firstly? Not having a go at you Bolton_Hater, thats just what I think.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, I have to agree here. WR FC forum posts removed from the last five posts list..

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
ohh OK I understand.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Keep the suggestions coming though, its what makes the site!