• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
I’m not sure he is leaving us. He’s combined his work for Tranmere with being on the backroom team at other clubs, most recently Bootle, and I can’t see his role at Southport being full time. Might be wrong though.
That was my take, unless his role is being scrapped which would be worrying we need to try to compete at youth level look at Crewe! Owen Brown had a similar job at LFC years ago but was also Vauxhall boss, bit day job Saturday job.

James Norris played for Liverpool U21s in their PL2 playoff with Spurs tonight, scored a late equaliser in a 3-3 draw and was then the only player to miss in the penalty shootout!

And Lewis Warrington made his EPL debut yesterday for Everton, coming on as a sub for the last minute of injury time.

ADD

Player
Norwood
James Norris played for Liverpool U21s in their PL2 playoff with Spurs tonight, scored a late equaliser in a 3-3 draw and was then the only player to miss in the penalty shootout!

And Lewis Warrington made his EPL debut yesterday for Everton, coming on as a sub for the last minute of injury time.
Norris I assume played midfield/ left wing not LB??

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Assuming LFC will let Norris go I’d possibly bring him in as a squad player but he’s not a left back and he’d have to compete with Morris for a place on the left of midfield.
But I wouldn’t be bothered if we looked elsewhere either

Closer to home, last weekend Michael Wilde (who worked with our academy a few years ago) and Danny Harrison were unveiled as the new management team at Colwyn Bay.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Josh Cogley and Elliot Nevitt both expected to start in their sides respective play off finals this weekend

Reactions: Ian