• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rotherham United v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Your thoughts?

I can see a draw myself but we can win it. Depends on how negetive Father Ted is this week!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I feel we may make sure of safety on Saturday... the players will be confident after last friday's good win and aslong as they aren't complacent I can see us winning this one even if brian goes with a 3-5-2 formation. My prediction is...

Rotherham United 1-2 Tranmere Rovers

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Draw. 1-1 ..

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Unfortunatly McAteer is out due to illness and Murray doesn't resume training til Monday but that isn't as much of a concern. Due to the McAteer injury I think it may end up a draw. So i'm going to change my prediction to...

Rotherham 1-1 Tranmere

Player
Morrisey
I am going for 0-2. I think that we will win this one and will play well. I think that all the players want to get the weight off their shoulders and I think that BL will want to start to look to the summer asap. This will be the game that will wrap up the season.

DixieDean

4-1 to Rovers.
Well our season has been bizarre so far, so why not??

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Confident there Dixie. Nice to see. Unfortunately for myself, I'm working today so will have to put up with commentary. I've just been looking at the recent form of both teams, and it looks good for Rovers.

Over the last 6 games, Tranmere are 5th in the league, winning 3 games, drawing 1 and losing 2. Whereas Rotherham are in 14th. 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses.

Incidently, here are today's teams:

Neil Cutler, David Worrell, Paul Hurst, Shaun Barker, Colin Murdock, Lee Williamson, Michael Keane, John Mullin, Stephen Quinn, Paul Shaw, Jonathan Forte
Subs: Gregor Robertson, Will Hoskins, Gary Montgomery, Martin Butler, Phil Gilchrist

Steve Wilson, Gareth Roberts, Michael Jackson, Ian Sharps, Ian Goodison, David Raven, Calvin Zola ,Steven Jennings, Stephen O'Leary, Chris Greenacre, Delroy Facey
Subs: Sam Aiston, Steve Davies, Philip Palethorpe, Carl Tremarco, Danny Harrison

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, not the most convincing of performances so far. Bloody hell, Zola's off (that's a bad thing!!) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.