• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Print off and take to Carlisle, Walsall and Yeovil games

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date

DixieDean

what if we stuff Carlisle and Walsall, should I still take it to the Yeovil match?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
You'd be better just getting behind the team... Little has said he won't leave and we can't afford to sack him!

M

Matthew The Rover

Joe_TRFC said:
You'd be better just getting behind the team... Little has said he won't leave and we can't afford to sack him!

We have got behindhim at games like Blackpool and Swansea and we still can't win!

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

Matthew The Rover said:
Joe_TRFC said:

We have got behindhim at games like Blackpool and Swansea and we still can't win!

I'll get behind the team 100%, but I wouldn't give Little the steam off me Wee Wee.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
I think a large banner saying

P45 FOR CHRISTMAS

Would do nicely.

LOL :lol: Do you reember that song about Micky Mellon? P45 for the Mellon!! That sign reminds me of that!!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Matthew... I didn't say get behind Little, I said get behind the team. At the end of the day if the club can't afford to pay him off and he won't resign then their is nothing that can be done.

M

Matthew The Rover

Joe_TRFC said:
Matthew... I didn't say get behind Little, I said get behind the team. At the end of the day if the club can't afford to pay him off and he won't resign then their is nothing that can be done.

Hmm...Sounds to me like the Ian Rush at Jester situation. He reufused to leave and they couldn't afford to sack him.

S

Seanyb

I thought I'll throw this in now but I think that Ian Rush should become our next manager!!! Your thoughts?

M

Matthew The Rover

Rush did crap at Chester and then wouldn't walk after the board had expressed their wish to sack him but they couldn't afford to. No way Jose (Mourinho)

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Joe_TRFC said:

Fair comment. I feel we all need to get behind the team tonight

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah I wouldn't be impressed with Rush... We would need someone with experience but who could also motivate the players!