• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Possible New Loan Signings

evo_trfc

Any idea for the new loan signings coming today?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh, god I needed to laugh today. :lol:
Yes, the dealine is tonight at 11 I think.

Hopefully, 1 or 2 new faces.

M

Matthew The Rover

Looks like knowbody is coming, but I wouldn't mind being told otherwise.

DixieDean

it says on the official site that Brian has admitted it's unlikely we'll bring anyone in now...

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Disasterous especially as O'leary has gone back. Dunno what we gonna do.

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

This is a joke.

Why is it so hard to get loan signings now, do they just not want to come and get first team footy at a club in our league position, or is it the Manager they don't want to play for?

If it's only for a while, you'd think they'd be glad of getting first team footy for christs sake.

S

Seanyb

I think BL has made a good point though on the official website. Cos of the tough old winter coming up, most teams want their full squad available so they haven't released them. Still gutted we never got anyone.

C

championship_here_we_come

the thing i dont get is that he said he had virtaully finalised some deals but they just seemed to break down for some unknown reason

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Really disappointed to be honest. I really did expect to see at least one new player in the squad. I'd love to know who he was interested in! 8-[

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
kevin ellison..so close.. fell through!

Seanyb said:
I think BL has made a good point though on the official website. Cos of the tough old winter coming up, most teams want their full squad available so they haven't released them. Still gutted we never got anyone.

that's a poor excuse as far as am concerned! a club can put a clause in the deal to say that they can recall a player at short notice!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
It's true that a clause can be put in but some clubs wouldn't want to risk a player they have sent out on loan getting injured. Say we had signed Ellison and Hull had an injury crisis, only for Ellison to get injured playing for us... Hull would be stuffed.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Kevin Ellison didnt he used to play for Chester scum :?:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
he suer did and now Hull.