• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Port Vale v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Spirits arelifted we got a good win and now we travel to Stoke to face a team who are doing well at the mo.

Should be a great day out laods should be going. Hopefully end the season off in style. Not sure of we wil win a draw seems more realsitic.

Again now scorelines from me but Il go with a draw anyway.

Your thought?

M

Matthew The Rover

I think another win. I predicted even before yesterday that we would win this one 3-0 and I'm not holding back. I think we'll slaughter them like we have done to many teams away from home this season, but the difference is we'll finish our chances.

Greenacre to get his second away league goal for Tranmere, Robbo to score a special that only Robbo can, and Zola to get his third in three.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
You're confident we'll hammer them? After 1 good SECOND HALF performance! You're having a laff! I'd like to think we would, but Mr Negative is back, 3-5-2 folks what a great idea! Gotta be solid for Port Vale cos they're gunna cause us a lot of problems. Let's not take them on and well and truly beat them like we did Yeovil.

It gives Vale all good signals, we're going to try to be solid, not adventurous and not trying to win the game, it is theirs for the taking :(

Can we restart the WE WANT LITTLE OUT chants please?! :wink:

Ally

Player
Aldo
Although Vale won 3-0 at Huddersfield the other day, their recent form has been poor - they've only won 1 of the last 6 at home in the league.

But as Coops says, if Little reverts back to his negative tactics then I can't see us getting anything. Why don't we just go for it for a change? What's the worst that could happen? Our lads should be confident after a convincing win, Vale have been poor at home, so why not?

But no, BL will no doubt put men behind the ball and try and grit out a point, only for them to get a winner late on.

This is the big test for BL - can he push on after a win, or will he go back to his previous ways OF BEING A BORING CUNT...

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
My thoughts exactly NBDH.

smilingmart

I'll be on the coach again for this one. Fingers and everything else crossed that we can go out with an attacking 4-4-2 like the second half V Yeovil.

I don't mind us losing (well.....) I just want us to go down fighting.

Here's hoping anyhow \:D/

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Well, I'm definitely going to this one (I've printed off the directions and everything!).

Can't wait, not been to a game since Swansea at home and I'm getting bored silly sitting round the house this week (don't you just hate the period between Xmas and New Year :?: :!: )

Gray's prediction: a very tight 2-1 Rovers win. Greenacre, Aiston to get a 2nd half winner after a mazey run and long range effort.

COME ON ROVERS =D> =D> =D>

Status
Not open for further replies.